Sunday the 3th May 2020, the 18th edition of the Collemar-athon will be held, International marathon from Barchi to Fano,
unique in its kind.
A charming and unforgettable route through medieval villages and panoramic views of the hinterland of the province of Pesaro
and Urbino, until the arrival in the Roman and medieval streets of the old town of Fano.
The territory will emotionally involve athletes and their companions, who will always carry it in their hearts.
On the occasion of the marathon, Hotel Astoria has decided to formulate the ideal offer which meets the needs of
participants and not.
BED & BREAKFAST PRICES
- €. 50 / 60,00 per night in single room
- € 90 / 100,00 per night in double room
- € 130,00 per night in double room + 3rd bed
- € 140,00 per night in double room + bunk bed
Furthermore our restaurants " Astoria " and " Labellavita " are at your full disposal for any meal, with energy,
dietetic or goliardic dishes.
OFFER COLLEMARATHON 2020 ( 4 days / 3 nights)
( Offer valid from Thursday 30th of April to Sunday 3th May or from Friday 1th of May to Monday 4th of May 2020 )
€. 195,00 per adult person in full board in double room
€. 180,00 per adult person in half board in double room
€. 240,00 per adult person in full board in single room
€. 225,00 per adult person in half board in single room
- Babies from 0 to 2 years free
- Children from 3 to 10 years € 25,00 per day
- Teenagers 11 to 18 years €. 30,00 per day
THE PROPOSAL INCLUDES :
- 4 days stay / 3 nights in rooms with private bathroom, lcd tv 22’, heating, phone, safe.
- Full or half board from lunch or dinner at arrival day up to breakfast of departure day.
- Drinks included at main meals.
- Candle light dinner.
- Bicycles at disposal for our guests .
- Every morning selection of newspapers in our hall and at the bar-restaurant “Labellavita”.
- Free Wi-FI internet connection in all the rooms and the common areas.
- Sunday breakfast from 5,30 a.m. with noodles with no tomato sauce.
- The room is at your disposal up to your departure without extra charges.